November 2, 2007
- A Flash music pleyer is going up today. Just hit the music link up at the top of the page.It will replace the old method and nowyou can finally listen to all the bands on one page! Enjoy!
October 31, 2007
- Happy Halloween! Tonight at Dungeons Deep Records we have a little surprise for you! Forgotten Land is releasing it's first official full length tonight! This is a very big moment for me, because well, if you don't know, I am the same mind behind that particular project, and with working the label, promoting, school and artwork, I don't get a lot of time with Forgotten Land. I am pleased to present Samhain-Autumn to you tonight. It is part one of a four part seasonal series, which will be continued into next year. Thanks for everyones support!
September 17 , 2007
- You can now purchase "And The Oceans Dream Eternal's" new album "The Heralding of a New Age" HERE. It is a unique opus of blended ambient and black metal. One of the finest DDR releases to date!
- Neige et Noirceur's album has been restocked and can be ordered HERE. Get them while they last, these are the last few limited copies left!
September 09 , 2007
- Welcome Dungeons Deep Record's newest member; Neige et Noirceur! N&N plays cold black metal with elements of dark ambient. The music creates chilling atmospheres, dedicated to desolate winter nights. Currently we have for sale his first full length album. Only two tracks, but almost 40 minutes of music. Buy it HERE. Also visit his personal page on this site to here some sample tracks, or visit his myspace.
August 20, 2007
- It's been a while since a site update. New releases are coming very soon, and one is already out! Smaerd of the black ambient project Drommer has chosen to release with us his first two albums. We decided to do it in a box set, wrapped in black funeral cloth and sealed with wax! Drommer's music is incredible minimalistic and dark ambient heavily influenced by nature. Get the limited box set HERE before it runs out!
- And The Oceans Dream Eternal's fist official Dungeons Deep release is expected within the month. Sign up for the newsletter to find out right when it is released.
- Don't worry, the Forgotten Land/Uruk Hai split, though delayed, will be out very soon! Expect it within a few weeks!
- The Forgotten Land Shirt is now on sale for only 15.00!
July 28, 2007
- Here we have a nice Dungeons Deep Records wallpaper for download! It is in a large resolution, but can pretty much be shrunk down to whatever size you want.
July 11, 2007
- New releases! Out now you can buy Nykteros' "Upon Twilight". The long awaited black metal album is finally here and worth the wait! Get it HERE.
- Ellylldan's new MCD is also available! "Book II" is somewhat of a follow up on the first full length album, but with more neo folk based themes in the music, and as always, themes of nature. Get it HERE.
June 26, 2007
- Now you can download a full length version of Bladesmith's "Battle On Ice And Snow" for free HERE (right click to save). It is off the upcoming full length. This should give you a little taste of what is to come!
June 13, 2007
- The Bladesmith/Ohvrikivi split is officially released! You can buy it HERE
- Welcome back to one of the original members of Dungeons Deep Records, "And The Oceans Dream Eternal"!
ATODE gusts forth incredible blackened masterworks, fusing black metal and outstanding symphonic sounds capes. Perfect for fans of Summoning and the like.
- Originally on the ancient DDR lineup, along with Forgotten Land, Ellylldan and Morgan the Bard, rode ATODE. He left for personal reasons, and now to our very ecstatic surprise, has returned!
- Although the mighty Thagurz of ATODE has written many incredible songs, he has decided to write some new songs that better reflect his new vision of the band. Therefore, you can expect a CD release by the end of the summer, or beginning of Autumn!
- We will be updating our sites here during the week so stay tuned for more info about "...And The Oceans Dream Eternal..."
- Make sure you visit the site to here his newest song, "Towards Death We March"! HERE
June 1, 2007
- The first day of June is here. We are drawing ever closer to new releases! The Bladesmith/Ohvrikivi split is officially out in 10 days so preorder your copy now! They are going very fast! In August Forgotten Land will release a split with Uruk-Hai and expect a new release from Ellylldan on the horizon. Don't forget to sign up for the newsletter!
- Soon we will be getting a shopping cart system, where you can place your order all on the sight and pay for it at the same time. It will be very convenient! We may also be undergoing an entire site design change as well!
May 17 , 2007
- The US Postal Service has increased their shipping prices as of Monday, May 14, 2007. The stamp price of 39 cents has gone up to 41 cents. So expect an increase in shipping charges, especially on international packages. I am sorry about it, but it is out of our hands right?
- The Bladesmith/Ohvrikivi split is right on track and copies are selling fast! so I would preorder yours before they run out!
- The Forgotten Land/Uruk-Hai split is now scheduled for August! expect the option to preorder yours soon once all the details have been finished and prices have been set. Until then just wait!
- I never really mentioned it, but we have a newsletter now. Subscribe in the form to the right of the page. You will be sent a newsletter every time we send one out!
May 01 , 2007
April 02 , 2007
March 25, 2007
- We are now distributing copies of the black metal fanzine "Convivial Hermit". It's a really great zine with interviews, articles, cartoons, and other black metal related material.
- Some interviews include Black Funeral, Beatrik, Lunar Aurora, Apophis, Deinonychus, Volonte and a lot more! You can check out Convivial Hermit's site for more info HERE
March 23, 2007
March 5, 2007
- New stuff coming in for march! Expect to see a few new CD's out, including Bladesmith's split with Ohvrikivi, coming in June! Also a box set from Drommer.
- Forgotten Land T-Shirts are coming in a few weeks! They will be professionally screen printed! They are going to be extremely limited, therefore we are excepting pre-orders. You can pre-order your Forgotten Land shirt HERE and we will notify everyone when they are all printed and come in!
February 21, 2007
- Mark Hensch from Thrashpit.com and ANTIMusic.com has written three reviews for Dungeons Deep Records. Reviews for Forgotten Land's "A Forest Is Myne Home", Ellylldan's "The Gray Of The Storm Blinds All Hope" and Winternacht's "Land's Of Ice And Snow" will be featured on these sites. You can already find two up on Thrashpit.com, the others will be posted at Antimusic.com on the following dates;
- Ellylldan (February 26th, 2007)
- Forgotten Land (March 5th, 2007)
- Winternacht (March 12th, 2007)
Check out the sites and help support them for taking the time to write us these great reviews
February 19, 2007
- Great news! We have just signed two new acts! Bladesmith and Contagiion are now full time members of the Dungeons Deep lineup! check out there pages, which will soon be up on the site. Both bands have new material in the horizon! Bladesmsith plays a very original and amazing style of black metal, while Contagiion is exquisite dark and dreary black ambient. We are very excited to have them aboard!
- A Dungeons Deep compilation CD is coming soon. It will include almost all members of the label, and maybe a few others! It is planned to be on a professional CD with shrink wrapped jewel case...but the content of the compilation is a surprise! stay tuned to find out more!!!!!
February 1, 2007
- Wow! It is February and I thank everyone for the support last month in getting the label up and running! This month expect to see two new artists signed on!
- Now up in the shop we have a super limited edition of Contagiion's CD "Monolitih"! Limited to 10 copies...but more may be reproduced later down the line. These are all that are left as of now however! These have full artwork, packaged in professional shrink wrapped jewel cases! Get it HERE!
- Black Metal logo king Cristophe Szpajdel has agreed to do a Dungeons Deep Records logo! we are looking forward to it coming soon! Cristophe has done logos for acts like Emperor, Graveland, even our own FjellElv! The list goes on throughout eternity!
January 26, 2007
- The Store is NOW OPEN!!!! Place orders now! Stuff is going fast so make sure to get what you want!
- Expect some new stuff for February! New artists and new albums! We are planning on signing two new acts. Thank you to everyone that has been sending us demos as it is much appreciated. If you aren't one of the two bands that get on the label, it doesn't mean you won't be considered later down the road!
January 17, 2007
- Announcement! Ellylldan's new album "The Winds Of Change" is almost finished and will be released soon within the next month! There will be new album art than previously described which is pending. Ellylldan plays nature influenced ambient, and "The Winds Of Change" follows suit. Plan on listening and learning as your imagination spirals deeply into a land which has been seen by no man's eyes. A land of the Ellylldan!
January 15, 2007
- Forgotten Land has issued an extremely limited edition version of "A Forest Is Myne Home". This will come with a sleeve to go over the DVD case, and a unique one-of-a-kind photograph taken in the forest by Lord Raven Tetrarch with each copy! Limited to a very limited 25 copies!
January 14, 2007
- Dungeons Deep Records has just signed a new member, Nykteros! Nykteros plays cold black metal and we feel he will be a great addition to our label! Nykteros' page will soon be up on the site, so keep an eye out! Also, get ready for the new store opening January 25th! you can reserve copies now!
January 07, 2007
- The new store is up for show on the site, but orders will not be shipped until January 25th! Go ahead take a look around at what's new, but make note that a lot of stuff is under construction. Quite a few albums have not yet been added, only two are up as of now. Please inform us if anything on the site isn't functioning properly, or if you would like to contribute any tips as to better the site. Thank you for your patience and patronage!
January 04, 2007
- We are going to move to a new distribution program here by the end of the month. We feel cafepress is just a corporate middle man coming between the the music and the fans. They are charging a lot of money, and Dungeons Deep gets almost no profit from this. The problem with this is that it gives the label no money to work with, making it impossible to bring you more music. When we start the new label it will be completely DIY, and although it will be about the same price as cafepress...All the profit will go to us and the bands...and that means more albums, and quality stuff for the listener. This is all being done in the true spirit of the underground! Also you will have the option to send us the money via check cash money order...even Paypal! So stay tuned in here for the next couple weeks and expect a big change for the store!
December 17 , 2006
- Forgotten Land's official page has been moved to be an extension of the Dungeons Deep official page, so that it will be ad free. You can view it HERE.
November 23, 2006
- Dungeons Deep Records would like to welcome our newest member, Symbiosis! Symbiosis has a very well established discography, and even has a split with the Austrian project, Uruk - Hai! Symbiosis' music embodies everything that the Dungeons Deep Records name stands for, Dark Ambient and Nature. Visit his age here on the site or you can visit his home page HERE.
- Soon we will have sound clips up on everyone's page, and merchandise for all projects. Be patient, we want to give you the best we can offer!
November 21, 2006
- Fjellelv has finished work on the album Daggryet Flammer, and it is for purchase HERE.
Fjellelv has described the work as "...five songs recorded through the summer of 2006 by FjellElv. A side project of Thorn also founding member of the Black Metal band Aristaeus. The synth created soundscapes are an ambient journey through mist filled forest, snow covered mountains, beautiful rivers and dark eerie caverns. This is Thorn's homage to nature, and another time far away in the past, lost from this modern world.